August 12, 2022

Episode 2: Return of the cougar…

So… Ummm… Hi… It's been 10 years…

I didn't expect to see myself writing another post here…

I was on LiveJournal first, and on VK a little, then I moved to Google+ and Twitter, and deleted my VK account, then Google+ was gone, and only Twitter was left, then I wiped my Twitter as well…

Can I have some sort of social presence on the web, given the current situation?.. Probably, no… Maybe, if I'm extra careful…

I don't use most of the popular communication tools either, no Telegram, no WhatsApp, no Viber, no Skype, etc… I only use Google Chat for the 90% of personal communications, and Discord for the rest, mostly gaming related connections… And I avoided social networks ever since Google+ was cancelled – I have no Facebook, no Instagram, no VK… I only have Twitter that I use as a newsfeed…

I used to stream video games on Twitch, and I posted gaming videos on YouTube, but right now it's problematic… I still have those Twitch and YouTube accounts, obviously… And I still have my streaming setup…

I am still a furry… And I'm in therapy…

Dare I to return to social online life?..

If all goes well, either this blog will see more frequent updates or I will be on some other platform… If not – wait another 10 years… Either way, I think I'll hide the majority of old messages here, update and translate some stuff to English…

PS: In recent years I've switched to English almost completely in my online life… I hope it's not a problem for you…

2 comments:

  1. "Dare I to return to social online life?.."

    Yeah, do it, but take it easy! Do you plan on streaming/making any video game relayed videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may return to gaming content (streams and videos) when my mother finally buys her own apartment and moves out… And/or when you-know-what ends…

      Delete